View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 11:25 AM   #16 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
what other excess parts do you have duuude?

Stock Sport Ray's with TPMS sensors and OEM Bridgestones (fronts have plenty of tread and the rears are a little more worn). Whole set for $700 (I can throw in two more slightly damaged Stock Ray's wheels only, for $750 total)

Front license plate relocation kit and camera mount from P-Tuning. The camera mount was used, and provided a great view from my Sony Action Cam mounted there, but I never mounted the lic plate (NIB). ($60 for the set)

A Weathertech roll-up 370Z windshield cover. (Free to a good home if Misnomer doesn't want it.)

34 row oil cooler blocking plate. (Free to a good home if Crux doesn't want it.)

I might have some other parts, I'll have to check.

I got rid of a cargo net, redline oil, Nissan ester oil and Z1 red MAF tubes at the meet this past weekend.

Now: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for off-road fun, 2015 BMW 228ix for on-road fun
Z Stig is offline   Reply With Quote