View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 11:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kamillio
Enthusiast Member

Drives: N/A
Kamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the welcome! I've been reading in on the forum a bit before buying the car and the community here is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brancky3 View Post
Can only tint the top 6" of front windows at I believe 28% (rear has no limitations, but Z doesn't have rears). What part of Michigan would you be moving to? Most cities don't care, I've had 20% all around on every car I've owned and used to live in the Detroit area
I will be moving somewhere in to north Detroit area (Southfield, Warren, etc.). I read on the laws and the 6" stripe on the driver and passenger windows just sounds horrible (looks wise), I would prefer to do only entire windows. I might not even touch the front windshield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero dark View Post
You tuned a stock car? What gains did you get
Yes it's completely stock. It was on a Mustang Dyno, stock 272 rwhp and 206 tq, after tune 282 rwhp and 208 tq. This is with moving the rev limiter to 8000 rpm. I attached the sheet that the guy gave me.

I am still a noob and I don't know if those are good numbers or not. On the threads here it seems that my NISMO is making less to the wheels than stock non-NISMO 370z's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoNY View Post
congrats! How many miles?
It has 11.5k miles on it still smells new!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9899.JPG (418.8 KB, 4 views)
Kamillio is offline   Reply With Quote