View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 08:30 AM   #159 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

When you put things into perspective - the fuel starvation and the CSC issues are fairly minimal problems in the grand scheme of things. Both can be rectified with aftermarket parts if you're serious enough about fixing the issue. No car is perfect.

At least your airbags aren't exploding in your face or your start buttons setting the car on fire, or the car accelerating on its own on the interstate or in the garage.

I mean... everyone's grenaded a transmission due to a launch feature the car has, right?

I have never owned a car that didn't have some sort of quirk to it, and I never will. It's knowing what the quirks could possibly be, determining if it's the proper lesser of evils for your expectations, and getting into bed with them comfortably. Kind of like marriage.
RicerX is offline   Reply With Quote