View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 06:35 AM   #158 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
That is true. I guess some drivers might experience it on the right off-ramp with a low tank.

I usually refill at around half a tank of gas but I've run it down to a few dots above a quarter of a tank with no issues on any of the ramps I took at reasonable (but fast) speeds.

If/when I race the car - real air to oil cooler, brake ducts, pads, brake fluid, CSC and the surge tank would get it working pretty well. Oh and a real mechanical LSD. That's not bad for what is arguably a $32K car.
i usually don't let get under 4 dots and i haven't had any problems yet (knock on wood) lol.

it's not bad but considering the nismo is 40k and they didn't even fix the issue there, it sort of becomes a bad trait. they should offer at least free installation for the after market CSC or fuel pump.

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq
njobe89 is offline   Reply With Quote