View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 01:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
OldFart
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Wannabe Nismo
OldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond repute

Did read the other thread and here is my "opinion".

If the M370 didn't exist in the equation.

You received an OEM modified upper, modified lower and a set of TB's. You in kind sent in or will be sending an OEM upper, OEM lower and a set of TB's from what I read, so that ends up being a wash. Whatever core charges were charged should be refunded as you have/will be satisfying that part, and you did state you paid Shawn for the port job on the modified lower - why a difference in price? Good customer relations for Shawn?

As for the M370 intake, it's not your fault it was a defective piece, using washers as a fix to it is unacceptable, Scott bought it and should take that up where he purchased it from if it was like that from the get go, unless it happened during the modifications they do and take it as a loss, either way it's not your responsibility and shouldn't have to pay for such.

I think he owes you the $430 for the price you paid for the M370 that was defective and return back your original M370 he has in his possession. If he continues to make the stink in the difference of porting price in the lower, have him take it out of the $430 he owes you, that's up to you.

My take on it...

Last edited by OldFart; 03-19-2015 at 01:37 AM.
OldFart is offline   Reply With Quote