View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 08:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
MR.nismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gun Metal
MR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to behold

I know what it is.
You are not "craking" it hard enough.
On a serious note, lack of fuel perhaps. Maybe there is no fuel getting into the engine. If the engine is turning is most likely no fuel going into or no spark being produced. I saw the video and my guess is no fuel and no spark. (I'm good at stating the obvious ahh) clogged fuel filter, burned plug wires. I saw the video, so wires, coils, fuel pump.
Ahhh I remember once, when I had an Evo, the main intake hose popped off during boost and I thought for a moment that I blew something since the engine just died. Once I opened the hood I could see what it was.
So the basics are check for fuel, spark, electrical and all the hoses. If nothing then I don't know what else. Now, get craking!

Last edited by MR.nismo; 03-18-2015 at 09:31 PM. Reason: coment
MR.nismo is offline   Reply With Quote