View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 07:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
NeverBoneStck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2008 G37 S
NeverBoneStck is on a distinguished road
Default Follow Up With Scott@Synergy

I just wanted to let people know where I am at with the issues I was having on the Synergy thread. I do not want this to turn into a bashing thread at all and it needs to stay on topic. I do not care what side your on or how you feel about it no bashing or name calling.

I reached out to Scott for a set of bored throttle bodies and a ported M370. Scott did not have a M370 and found someone who was selling one. I agreed to pay the 430.00 for the M370 with the understanding that once Scott received mine he would refund the amount I payed for it. I agreed to the amount for services and core charges and payed via PayPal. I received the throttle bodies and M370 and installed on my car. I developed a vacuum leak when I went to have the car tuned the next day due to a defective part of the M370. I reached out to Scott via PM and posted him to reply back asap on the Synergy thread.

Out of frustration due to lack of contact I called the phone number on the upper mani and asked for Scott but spoke with the owner of Synergy. The guy I spoke with is Shawn and I told him the issues I was having. He gave me different options and we finally came to the conclusion that a ported oem mani was our fastest solution due to not having a ported M370 ready to ship. I also asked if he had a ported lower mani ready to go and he said he has one and would work on it and ship both at the same time. Scott did not have any solution other than go buy some washers and than u can torque that spot down. I payed for a functional and working M370. That is not what I received. So I payed Shawn for the lower and UPS express shipping to get both pieces in 3 days. Bad move on my part because chit hit the fan.

Everyone knows what was said and what happened on the Scott@Synergy thread. It's a good read. I did file a paypal claim and waited. I gave it some thought and reached out to Scott. I cancelled the claim to get this resolved and show good faith. Just want my money back that's it. We stil cannot come to a agreement about what is owed back to me. Hopefully you guys here can chime in and clarify because as I see it I am entitled to a little something like this...

1) Throttle Bodies payed for to Scott. That is including core charge and bore charge. Scott refunded the core charge.

2) M370 payed for to Scott. That is including the price of the M370 and port charge. Sent Scott my M370 so he has both and he has not refunded the amount I payed for the defective M370.

3) Shawn sent me a ported oem upper mani and a ported lower mani. I payed for the port job for the lower mani only. Shawn sent the lower mani out before I shipped mine. Shawn did receive my lower mani and Scott picked it up from his shop.

4) Scott has the defective M370 that is ported , lower mani, throttle bodies and my original M370.

5) Scott says I still owe him money and will not be refunding the amount I believe he should refund me. Shawn did not charge me what Scott charges for the lower mani port job. So I told Scott that is fine. Take the remaining balance I owe you out of the core fee and refund me the amount left. He won't do it.

6) Scott did not approve of me getting a oem ported mani. He does not want to sit on two ported M370. So I suggested to him send me back my M370 and I will send you my oem mani so he doesn't have two M370 Mani. That is not good enough.

7) So I believe I owe Scott the difference for the lower mani port job which he can take out of my core fee and refund what is left. I also believe Scott should refund me back the amount I payed for the defective M370. I will send Scott my oem mani and it should be good to go. He keeps saying nope. He also says he will not refund what I payed for the defective M370 mani because I can sell mine for more money or make my money back. That is not what we agreed upon.

8) He also keeps telling me I need to show people the pms he is sending me because basically I dont get it. So hopefully peeps here can show me the light that I am wrong and just accept what Scott is telling me.

No bashing or name calling and be nice!!!!!

Last edited by NeverBoneStck; 03-18-2015 at 07:26 PM.
NeverBoneStck is offline   Reply With Quote