View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 12:50 PM   #45 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Since I wasn't sure which center cap that I would be getting with my wheels on order, I called up HRE to see. Customer service picked up the phone immediately, and then I was transferred to a voice mailbox. Two minutes later my call was returned and Antonio had no problem switching from the red, white and blue to the black and silver caps. I also requested if they could send me some pictures of the wheels during production, which was no problem, and which I will share here.

I have heard that their customer service is excellent, which was very evident during this encounter.

Feeling pretty good with my decision to go with them.

Stay tuned!
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote