View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 11:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
265/305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Your wheels specs are actually perfect for wide tires. Will not have any issues other than the fact you're going to want to lower it after everything is mounted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
What he Zbrah said, I don't have those wheels but stock Nismo wheels are pretty close and I have RE-11 on the rear, 305s and S0-4s up front, 265s with 15 mm spacers to make them fit flush. No issue and the stance is spot on. Oh yeah, I'm dropped on coils overs. If you lower you car on springs like swifts, you will love the stance even more. You will just need to invest in camber arms and tow bolts.
x3

You will not rub and you should definitely lower your car when getting aftermarket wheels.

Sitting at stock settings with 265-305 setup will definitely make your wheels stick out to the side. (Make your car look like a jeep)

Some negative camber will help resolve that issue but you will need to lower and invest in a camber kit (at least the rear) to have you car looking and sitting proper.

Edit: Just saw this in the classifieds lol Stance true style coilovers with SPL toe arms

Last edited by FairladyZ10PG; 03-18-2015 at 12:01 PM.
FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote