View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 11:47 AM   #60 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore.speed View Post
Merv, can you paste a link to the thread where you saw it photoshopped? I'd like to see that.
The Varis Arising-II kit is growing on me

FWIW, Work wheels tend to look a lot better with stretched tires and fully aired out suspension (just like the above picture) rather than sitting at proper offsets with meaty tires. I've had work s1r before with 265/305 setup...I didn't like the look so I had to change to the set up that I have now. Just something to think about

FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote