View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 12:51 AM   #40 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

I think your best bet is to try to work with the dealer to see if they can help you out with some discount or compromises. You can go the legal route, but that could mean without your car for awhile and still end up paying. Not to say Nissan is right, but you have to weigh in the time/money would be involved in fighting the case with them? Perhaps you can also look into having an INDY shop to save some money.

I personally felt that Nissan should have taken care of you since you bought the car new as well as your other cars, and have history of servicing your cars there, but I suppose Nissan isn't big on helping out its customers.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgem71 View Post
Thanks man. I'm going to need all the luck I can get.
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote