View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 11:11 PM   #39 (permalink)
MR.nismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gun Metal
MR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to behold

Yes, stock does the trick. 350 hp is not so much compared to what we can find at anytime on the road but at the same time 350 hp is enough to get you in serious trouble. If your intentions are for street race, then you are starting on the wrong place at the wrong time. If you want to do the occasional track day or SCCA event, then is more than enough unless you happen to be an experienced and professional road racer/driver. If you want to drive along and be left alone then you are in the right track.
To me, since I have done my fair share of everything in life, at this point a stock nismo is ok. I bought it for the looks of the car and it already has some "goodies".

Last edited by MR.nismo; 03-16-2015 at 11:13 PM. Reason: spelling
MR.nismo is offline   Reply With Quote