View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 12:24 AM   #38 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

I've been PM'ing him for days. Not only is he doing my lights next week in all black (and screw it, LED's too even know I wasn't going to) but he's helping me with a bunch of other Mods.

This guy is one hell of a vendor!

I have to make it up to you man...I'm in HK next month again, maybe I can get one of our factories to make some crazy laser sh#$ or?? One of our new spy items uses a TINY little camera, make your own rearview system? Getting a little crazy here but if you start thinking out of the box all you need to do is drop me a note and I'll get you what you need!

Can't thank this guy enough..