View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 12:21 AM   #32 (permalink)
fxroar
Track Member

Drives: '10 40th Anniversary
fxroar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcheddadi View Post
thats kinda stupid...you could have traded your hatch for a spoilerless hatch from someone else...worst case you remove the spoiler and have the holes filled and painted professionally.
Actually it isn't "stupid". I thought instead of going through all that crap of "removing the spoiler and have the holes filled and painted professionally" or trading "hatch for a spoilerless hatch from someone else" I can think positively and find another way around it. I have a red Z and I had to get it from hundreds of miles away. Gettin it for that color was already hard from where I live. I wouldn't want to wait for someone to buy this base, hunt the person down and go down on my knees to beg for a swap. I can take it like a man and drive the car without S mode? Heel-to-Toe is common for me and it keeps my skill level up as a MT driver. Don't get me wrong, I've tried the S-Mode and it worked flawlessly. Plus the extra 3k went straight to aftermarket Nav unit, Short throw shifter and intake. Not a huge loss on my part. Performance wise and the new interior look I'm quite satisfied with the route I went for.

Last edited by fxroar; 12-09-2009 at 12:27 AM.
fxroar is offline   Reply With Quote