View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 09:34 PM   #21 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

What did they do to the Pressure Plate. Put it on the plate surface and kick it around on the floor. It actually looks to me that your clutch CSC fluid ended up on the clutch disk. That is what made the hot spots. This does not resemble an abused clutch. The small speckles of hot spots on the pressure plate resemble this. Flip the clutch disk around if you have it. I want to see what it looks like. I think you have a good case to take to Nissan. An abused clutch will have hot spots the size of silver dollars all over the pressure plate. It would not be speckled with hot spots. That to me represents clutch fluid contamination.

I am so sorry brother. This is just not right.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote