View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 12:37 PM   #82 (permalink)
KratikosG37
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 TT Wrapped G37
KratikosG37 will become famous soon enoughKratikosG37 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Correct, only the return line length would need to be adjusted.

I have a S2-SE fuel system that recently shipped to a G37 customer, and they are going to take a few measurements during the install so I can send them updated parts.

Depending on your timeline, we could work it out sooner if you wanted to proceed. The G37 fuel tank isnt as tall and that will free up an extra inch or two. Our return line has a little slack on it already... there is a chance it would already work. But if you had a few days of available downtime, I could send you the kit and then if you need a longer hose, I could have a new hose or an extension shipped to you same day.
After much reading and a few vendor calls. The G37 fuel line is about 6 inches longer then 370z (compared to other none CJ products).

Question.

When will you come out with a fuel return package for the G37, and sell the line separately for the ones that purchased a 370z kit in the pass?

Also I will call today being that I have other questions not relevant to your product in this thread.

Edit: Spoke to Charles great guy, and very knowledgeable. I've learned that for G37 there's two different fuel pumps either the 305z or 370z pumps. If you decide to purchase a return make sure you know what pump you have for G37.

Last edited by KratikosG37; 03-16-2015 at 03:01 PM.
KratikosG37 is offline   Reply With Quote