View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 09:20 AM   #22 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpeacelove View Post
Where can we get the parts duplicated and made better by way of reverse engineering? What type of business would do this sort of work?

I am interested to know.
The piping is easy to do, the SC/pulley/belt is off the shelf from the research I am digging into with replacing mine. Even GTM just sourced theirs through another company not even directly from Rotrex.

The main items that would need to be designed are the SC bracket that holds the SC to our engine and how GTM routed the PS lines and anything custom on those lines.

Besides those 2 items above I do not see anything really 'custom' having been done that another shop could not replicate with some time or even improve upon by changing a few things for the better.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote