Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 09:14 AM   #946 (permalink)
The Dimer
Track Member

Drives: 2010 PW 370z
The Dimer has a spectacular aura aboutThe Dimer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
I am full on #teamricktatorship in Alexandria now. So many "WTF?!" moments this episode in regards to how the people of this town behave when there is danger. Only two more episodes to go... Should be interesting how this plays out.

Also, I know the reverend is damaged goods but seriously, why would he say those things? Is he afraid that the others will tell her his "sins" of the past? That just seemed so bizarre to me. I want to see where this goes in the story but this feels like I'll be coming back to it in a few weeks and saying "this only happened because the plot needed it to happen" meaning they ran out of ideas on how to get our main group to face off with the Alexandria group (I'm guessing).
The Alexandrians are a bunch of shelters wuss bags and Deanna knows it. That's why she's putting them all in leadership positions (even though Gabriel's betrayal is probably meant to stifle that).

Seriously, this episode was just an Alexandria **** up reel. One guy shoots the backhoe injuring one of his own people and they only person that's willing to help is Abraham. On top of that they left him fight for several minutes on his own before saying **** this guys we don't even know is risking his life to save one of us, and he hasn't died yet, so maybe we should help out.

Aiden and Nicholas continued to show their incompetence which in the end cost Aiden his life (and possible Tara though I think she'll recover) but we also see just how big of a pussy Nicholas is. He mentions a previous run while abandoning Aiden in which they left others to die explaining "this is what we do." So not only does he not give a **** about Rick's group, he doesn't even care about his own people. I really hope this guy get a machete through his skull.

All I can say about Gabriel is that he belongs in Alexandria. He's just a big of a coward as the rest of them. How do you turn your back on the people who have saved your life countless times when you yourself have anything but a clean record? I don't think Deanna is going to put too much stock in what he's saying, but it's going to cause her to question things more. Hopefully Maggie doesn't stay quiet and lets Deanna know she overheard the conversation.

And of course we got more of creepy *** Carol. I still can't figure out why she is being so overly aggressive and hostile. She has every right to be cautious, but there's no reason to be the outright bitch she's been up to this point. And since when is murder the appropriate response to domestic violence? I understand that Carol was hit by her husband and that probably accounts for her overreaction, but Jesus she's sounds like a God damn crazy person.

At least Rick now has an actually reason to hate Pete. Up until this point the only reason he had was his being married to the girl he had a crush on. Sure he's a drunk and that's enough reason to dislike him, but it's not enough to justify reaching for your gun when you see him walking down the street. As a cop he should know better than to just kill a man for beating his wife. I hope he actually brings it to the attention of the community or just beats the snot out of him. If he listens to Carol it's going to cause more problems than it solves.

Last edited by The Dimer; 03-16-2015 at 11:18 AM.
The Dimer is offline   Reply With Quote