View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 10:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Yeesh. Frankly, I think James May is the best overall entertainer/presenter of the lot (definitely check out Man Lab and the hilarious and informative Oz and James series of shows), and Hammond is -- off script -- probably the funniest and cleverest, but Jeremy pretty much IS Top Gear.

Without Jeremy it will be something different, but it will take a lot of work to make it as good or better -- there's a great chemistry between the three of them, but Jeremy can pretty much carry the show on his own charisma (or maybe, "miasma"?), whereas I don't think the other lads can make it work without him. Their few "specials" that have been without Jeremy have not been all that great.... it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

As James said "...he's a nob... but I quite like him".