View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
jooonnn
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nismo
jooonnn is on a distinguished road
Default SC : 2013 Nissan 370Z Nismo Magnetic Black - 18k miles - Fast Intentions/RJM ...

I am moving to to the Northwest soon and would like stick with one car for the time being while i'm up there until i get settled into a nice home. I already have a 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata, so I can't justify having two, two seater coupes up there.

I'm selling my 2013 370Z Nismo in Magnetic Black. I am the original owner, no accidents, regular oil service. Title currently owned by bank, but would be buying the title out with payment.

Highlights:
~ Car regularly cleaned by hand with Chemical Guys V7 Detailer, 50/50 Concours wax, Blacklight Sealant, Citrus Wash and Gloss, and Butter Wet Wax with only clean microfibers. I've owned mostly black cars so i know it requires some pretty intense and careful cleaning.
~ 18k miles (currently around 17,500 figured i'd round up) (still under 36k/3 year warranty, was bought end of October 2012)
~ Bose Audio
~ Top of the line Pioneer DEH-P80PRS Head Unit installed, with ASWC Steering wheel controls adapted
~ Fast Intentions 18" Stainless Steel Resonator Catback Exhaust
~ K&N Typhoon Intake
~ RJM Clutch Pedal
~ Covercraft Nismo Car Cover
~ Covercraft Customfit Sunshield
~ Clear bra professionally installed on front bumper and lip

I still have the oem bose head unit as well i can include.

I am located in SC 29445. Please call or text (843)513-3838 if interested as I'm sure you will have questions. I know this car pretty darn well so I would like to personally entertain and walk through the car with interested parties in person or through video such as facetime. Much thanks all.

$28,000
Jon

NOTE: I DO NOT USE PUBLIC CAR WASHES TO SCRUB THIS CAR DOWN WITH THEIR BROOM BRUSHES, i know the picture may appear so, i just happened to be on the naval base at the time and felt the need to take the pics.

Last edited by jooonnn; 04-08-2015 at 10:05 PM.
jooonnn is offline   Reply With Quote