View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 08:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
Gajewski
Base Member

Drives: 2011 G37 IPL
Gajewski is on a distinguished road

Making some headway today. Due to the fact that I will be running two oil coolers with this kit I will need to do some custom brackets for the front mount. The brackets provided with the kit just don't clear the passenger side oil cooler. I dry fit everything up today to ensure that there is clearance to the front bumper and there is . I will be fabbing up some test brackets this week then ensuring they align front mount to the rest of the piping.

Slight delay overall in the project in that I didn't get scheduled at the tuner until 4/24 but with the added time I can work through any speed bumps I may encounter.

It's going to sit flush with the stacked coolers.

Also while I was under the car today I got thoroughly frustrated with the splash guarding and the cheap plastic failing left and right. Picked up a Zspeed powder coated aluminium splash guard. Hope it will clear the oil pan spacer but that's just another thing that I can deal with while I wait for the tuner.

I will update as I go and thank's everyone for their support and help.
Gajewski is offline   Reply With Quote