View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 10:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
nismolucino
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 40th 370z
nismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.lynch View Post
I have a 40th anny. And plan to do only minimal mods. Illuminated kick plates, stillen exhaust and tint will probably be the extent of the mods I do. Also, it really bothers me when I see other 40th models highly modded. Why not just buy a sport model if you're going to completely change the integrity of the anniversary model to the point you can't tell its an anniversary outside of badges and red interior? Just my opinion
Owning a 40th its just not special enough not to mod. Its not like it has major differences compared to other z's besides the colors and 2 badges what is there really?

OP I say its possible to enjoy the car stock, mods aren't a necessity.
nismolucino is offline   Reply With Quote