View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 09:50 PM   #25 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmine287 View Post
Im right there with ya Buddy..Traded in my2000 S2000 and was hesitant about the 7 speed auto. But I totally am enjoying the power on tap..I do miss driving the s at times, but like many others will say, unless your driving on a track you really do need to drive the S like you stole it and at times in daily driving it was just a drian on the enjoyment. If I were wealthy enough I would have kept the s and Z, but I am more than satisfied with the 370..Congrats my friend and drive safe. This forum is a wealth of good information and really keeps the excitement of owning a z alive..
I saw your introductory thread a few weeks back and again, welcome and congrats man! i've always wanted an AP2 s2k and when i see one even today, i still give the driver a thumbs up. and yeah, i sometimes do miss rowing through the gears, and my left foot still looks for the clutch pedal before starting, but i'm def. happy about going auto and no regrets. i dont know about you, but when i went from my Si to my 350Z, that was when i knew what torque felt like
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote