View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 11:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
BeemaaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40thAE#472
BeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.lynch View Post
I have a 40th anny. And plan to do only minimal mods. Illuminated kick plates, stillen exhaust and tint will probably be the extent of the mods I do. Also, it really bothers me when I see other 40th models highly modded. Why not just buy a sport model if you're going to completely change the integrity of the anniversary model to the point you can't tell its an anniversary outside of badges and red interior? Just my opinion

those modded 40ths that you saw probably was purchased by the owners back in 2010/2011.

I once told myself not to change anything to my 40th until one day we had a 40th AE meeting and there were 8 of us showed up! Suddenly deep inside your heart you know your is car is no longer "unique".

One 40th owner I know personally is KarotZ who is really passionate about modding his car and he has won many awards. I have big respect for those guys for their hard work and passion.
BeemaaZ is offline   Reply With Quote