View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 09:09 PM   #51 (permalink)
BerkTech
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Lots....
BerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antennahead View Post
How loud is the exhaust without the HFCs? I am looking to replace mine but not the cats. Minicobra's video sounded great, but I know he has the HFCs also. I want something that is fine as a daily driver, and when cruising doesn't drone, and is also reasonably quiet............. but, when you get on it, it comes to life. Thanks.
Even with the Berk HFC's installed on Minicobra's car our exhaust system already meets your criteria.

In cabin noise and drone at highway cruising speeds was a high priority engineering consideration. We took the car for a cruise and I can say that in 6th at 70 or 80mph it is 100% wife/girlfriend/client/mother in law approved!

I'll let Minicobra chime in since he has been able to put a few more miles on it since the install.

While the others type fast... Berk Technology goes fast.... See you at the track!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER: (714) 546-BERK
READ THE BERK BLOG HERE
BerkTech is offline   Reply With Quote