View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 09:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speed255 View Post
You are correct and share my thoughts as well. Being self-employed myself I know what you mean. I am not looking to get the car for free. If the dealer is pleasant to deal with, honest, and straight forward then I would pay extra and view it as a tip to them. I am not a person to pay at or near sticker price either. If I can get the car for 40k before tax then I would be happy. Heck, a different dealer already quoted me 39.8k before tax.
You are buying a car that drops value immediately the minute you drive it off the lot. Do not feel sorry for them or give them a tip. This is your money And Don't be a fool and Give it away.

Last edited by Trips; 03-13-2015 at 11:20 PM.
Tadpole is offline   Reply With Quote