View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 06:27 PM   #746 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute

My last auto was a 2010 FJ Cruiser which I bought new and was given a great deal for a fully loaded because it was the last one on the lot not to mention wifey a research nut case that told me that autos got better mpg vs sticks (FJ Forum).
A mistake as I would feel like a zombie driving it home from work since i could not tell how it would do passing cars...go figure (2 lane back roads that if your stuck behind an old lady texting your screwed).
Since I got my Z I've come alive and not that I drive like a crazy man but knowing which gear to be when I decide to pass a car makes me feel good and not to mention the adrenaline rush...o on that note is not what type of vehicle you drive is what driving conditions you encounter daily that would decide what transmission to have. If I lived in a city of course an auto would make sense but living in the woods with only 2 lanes to use and few passing zones you want a stick...
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote