View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 11:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
When I logged on and first mentioned this problem in May, no one mentioned this kit. I was told what I had to do to make the dealer or corporate help me. They didn't. I'll post the letter week after next. I got stampeded by well meaning friends, traded the car, wished I hadn't, and now I'm stuck with a car I don't want. I posted this so anyone else in my shoes takes the time to explore all options first. I regret every day having traded the car. Everyday. I owed $30K on a $23K car (I was still upside down in the Z). My plans are to pay as much extra on the credit union loan as possible, save and scrimp to pay this loan down, and in a year or two, try to trade it on a used Z, maybe a 2014 by then. There is nothing wrong with the Challenger. It is loaded to the gills with every option possible, black, red stripes, hemi, you name it. But it is not me. I like small, fast, manual transmission cars that have only two seats. I kick myself every day. Stupid.
get out of the car, find a brick, put it on the gas, put the car in drive and move out of the way. beat it with a hammer to make sure it's 100% totaled. buy a Z. problem solved

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq
njobe89 is offline   Reply With Quote