View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 04:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fast Intentions 1/4 Mile Track Day 3-14-2015

To All-

This coming Saturday we will be at Fomoso Drag Strip in Bakersfield. First and foremost, I want to thank cycy89 for giving us the green light to put his car through the motions. Without his contribution, this test may not happen for quite some time. In the unlikely event that a problem occurs, it rests on the shoulder of FI Inc. Our goals are the following:
  • Put our 7AT Trans upgrades to the test prior to releasing to the public. Upgrades include: Excedy Clutch Packs & our Billet Aluminum Flex Plate (SFI approved.)
  • Eclipse the current VQ37VHR ET record of 11.130.
  • Be the first VQ37VHR / 370Z to record a 10 second 1/4 mile time.
  • Eclipse the current MPH record of 133.78.
  • Have fun with all that show up.
  • Get the car/driver home safe and sound.

So far we have the following people heading up with us to enjoy the festivities.

TerribleONE - 2011 FI-TT-000 370Z
RoyaltyB - 2014 FI-TT-006 370Z NISMO
Ryan A. "AKA" Hyprpwr (Photography) - 2014 GT-R
Sebastian of SpecialtyZ - 2014 GT-R
Justin M. "AKA" Murph145 (Instagram) - 2015 GT-R
Famous Autosports - 2013 Lamborghini Aventador
Famous Autosports - 2015 Lamborghini Huracan

This is an open invite to anyone else. Please feel free to come on out and join us. Please contact me directly either via pm, email of FB. Hope to see you all there.

-Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote