View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 02:23 PM   #245 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
I think that's a crock too. If you refuse delivery you aren't obligated to pay anything especially damaged. He was feeding you a some bull cookies to get you to accept it
I've even made them wait around for me to open a damaged box to inspect the contents. If it's not acceptable, I just tell the delivery driver that I am refusing the package because of damage. If they say anything about paying them, tell them to bill you. They won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
Just for future reference, have the UPS guy sign on your shipping slip that the item was received damaged and have a picture taken with the UPS guy and the damaged goods. Now it's your word against his.
Good thinking. CYA (cover your a$$) is always a good thing.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote