View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 12:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Done Deal DR
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Altima 3.5SL SB
Done Deal DR is on a distinguished road
Default 09-12 OEM 19" Sport Ray's Wheels in Good Condition

Hey all,

I'm looking to track down another set of 19" Sport Ray's from the 09-12 370z model years. I've already recently purchased one set from this forum (seller: "1st"), but need another to complete a full set of 9" fronts for my 2014 Altima which won't fit a 10" rear, and it would be useless even if it could.

Must be in good condition with ZERO CURBRASH in OEM silver-ish finish, no painted or aftermarket finishing work of any kind. I'm ok with a few small imperfections (I understand these are used wheels that are 3-6 years old), but overall I'm looking for clean examples with a good overall finish. I will consider sets that have cosmetic issues on the rear wheels since I won't be using those anyways, and I'd prefer NO tires since it would just make shipping more difficult/costly and I can't use them anyway (but will still consider it).

If by a miracle somebody wants to sell just the fronts or even straight trade a pair of fronts for the pair of rears I have in my possession, I'd certainly be open to that as well!