View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 06:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

V_Sammy........this is definitely one of the nicest colors out there....Especially when the sun hits it or its in the shade.....You get so any different colors/shades of red from different angles dependent of the lighting and angle.

A few things to consider being that I have had this type of paint job done (on another vehicle not my Z) and have a lot of friends in the car painting Industry.

1). This is a very expensive paint job.....paint/materials are expensive and so is the labor as it is a 3 stage paint job requiring more time for the painter in the paint booth.

2). If you get into a wreck or sustain noticeable damage to the car it is almost impossible to touch up and in almost all occasions require for the whole car to be repainted as the touch up will be noticeable.

3) This type of paint job is very transparent, which means after extensive exposure to the sun and elements it will fade faster than traditional paint jobs. Very High Maintenance. Having a garage is a must to help prolong the longevity of the paint job.

Besides these flaws it is one bad @$$ Kolor. I haven't seen one yet but I have no doubt thay it would look Sik on the Z. If you decide to pull the trigger pls post pics. Best Of Luck Bud!
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote