View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 07:28 PM   #227 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Synergy View Post
How can one not be hostel at this point? I've literally explained this to him 100 times but he doesn't get. Just keeps fighting about it. We went back and forth for days in PM's before he went public. He still doesn't get it. Do you know it took me about 10 emails to explain to him in the very beginning about how a core exchanged worked?? It literally blows my mind he couldn't comprehend that you pay for the porting AND the parts! Then you get the part money back later after you return yours. But here we are, wants money before the returns are all here. Lol my brain hurts thinking about what's going through his head about all this.

If anyone's interested I'll PM my responces ONLY to you about how for a week I had to keep saying the same things over and over so he'd get how a core exchange works. I'm just tired of dealing with him! I just want it over with! The 16th literally can't come soon enough.
Quote:
How can one not be hostel at this point?
Because you own a business and are a forum sponsor and you shouldn't feel the need to degenerate into screaming matches with customers on public forums. It's a bad look, man. That's all I'm saying. You already said Paypal was handling it. Let them handle it.

There are plenty of other vendors here that utilize a "core swap" model.

Edit: Also "hostile", "responses". (I'm sorry I can't help it)