View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 06:31 PM   #8528 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
there's no way laurel theaters, with it's reclining seats, can handle 250+ people hahaha. I was just going to go for the meet. PG and Laurel PD are running security for the event, so most BS should be squashed ahead of time.
Big meets like that are kind of meh to me now. I've been to so many and it seems like it's always the same stuff everywhere. Also have much less free time now than I used to so I won't go unless someone else wants to go with me. Smaller meets like the MAZOC ones I prefer just because it's hanging out with cool people that I know.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote