Thread: [For Sale] VIS Racing Amuse kit Brand New
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 04:18 PM   #75 (permalink)
amusez34
Track Member

Drives: 370z
amusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbong View Post
HAHAHA dude again you didn't ask this like a day or two after. You asked for more money for shipping nearly 2 weeks after I paid you because you didn't feel like checking before hand how much it would be. And again I filed the claim after I asked you for a refund and before you said you would pay for shipping. Even when you said you were going to ship that day, you didn't do anything, but whatever dude I got my money back and I'm done dealing with your terrible service. Peace friend.
Even though Im having trouble understanding what you just wrote, but yeah you should just walk away.
amusez34 is offline   Reply With Quote