Thread: Kansas City
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 02:50 PM   #3524 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sboden View Post
LOL....I do think at 70 there should be testing at minimum every 2 years. She ended up being 75 years old. She didn't mess up the actual bumper but it needs to be painted again. Looks like the marks on my wheel can be polished out. $659 in damage so pretty minor overall.
My parents are in their 80's and are still driving. Well, Mom doesn't drive as much, usually only once a week. Dad does all the driving, and I just have to make sure when I go visit, I'm not in line with the garage or near where they might back up.

Good to know that there wasn't much damage, just sucks that you have to pull the bumper to have it painted.