Thread: [For Sale] VIS Racing Amuse kit Brand New
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 01:56 PM   #71 (permalink)
amusez34
Track Member

Drives: 370z
amusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbong View Post
Look you told me how much shipping was and i paid everything. after 2 weeks you tell me they wont ship it and need more money, that's not right. I asked you kindly for a refund at first and waited 3-4 days for an answer. You didn't respond so I filed a claim. You then tell me you would pay it out of your own pocket to ship. So I waited longer and still no tracking number. It was never about not having enough money so don't assume things. I wouldn't be buying things like this if I didn't have the money for it. It was about you not promising what you said, and being difficult this whole time.
Well like I said, I'm not making any money off you on shipping and you said you are not going to pay that much for shipping. If that's not because having not enough money what is that. I gave you the cheapest quote from all the freight companies I visited, if you cannot pay that much for shipping then you should purchase a bumper at all. Anyhow I'll find someone who can pay for the shipping rather than losing money to someone who cannot afford the lowest shipping cost to ship a bumper. I messaged you saying I'll ship the bumper out of my own pocket but then you started a claim on PayPal which pissed me off. Anyways now is a done deal so get out of my thread please
amusez34 is offline   Reply With Quote