View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 01:28 PM   #225 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

...and the slapfight continues. If Paypal is handling the dispute, you guys should probably just let them be the final arbiter and let it go. There's nothing to be gained by continuing to poop all over the forums. You've both stated your cases. Clearly, neither of you are going to back down right? Leave it up to the admins here and the paypal folks to resolve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Not really the place for this discussion though.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Synergy View Post
If you refuse to take back your m370 than fine I'll buy it off of you. I'll let you win the claim with PayPal and I'll just keep it. Does that make you happy? It shouldn't because you're giving me a m370 for only $298 when you know you can sell it for $400+. Being an *** and ruining my name is only going to bite you in the butt on this deal.

See yeah the 16th.
Hey man, I have no dog in this fight so take it or leave it - but for someone running a business, you're coming off as super hostile. Even giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you had two really unusual USPS snafus in less than 4 months, the way you're reacting to these situations is what's souring people on you and not the disputes themselves.

Last edited by dmhenderson; 03-11-2015 at 01:36 PM.
dmhenderson is offline   Reply With Quote