Thread: [For Sale] VIS Racing Amuse kit Brand New
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 12:53 PM   #68 (permalink)
amusez34
Track Member

Drives: 370z
amusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond reputeamusez34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbong View Post
Just a warning guys if you're going to buy this guys amuse kit be prepared to wait. I paid for the rear bumper in the beginning of February, and I still haven't gotten a tracking number. He even tried to make me pay more than what was said for shipping because he didn't check before hand, and now it takes a week for him to even respond to my countless messages.I even tried claiming a refund through Paypal and I'm still waiting for him to respond back to Paypal.
Just refund you the money back on PayPal. Since you are not willing to pay more for the shipping so I had to find numerous freight companies that fits your budget. I even told you that I'll show you the recipt that I'm not making any money off your for shipping. I have replied to your messages. I was going to pay out of my own packet to get that bumper to you because you cannot afford the shipping charge, but then you started a claim on PayPal which pissed me off. So I decided to sell it to locals instead of losing money just to get it to you. Make sure you save enough money before getting your next bumper bro

Last edited by amusez34; 03-11-2015 at 01:02 PM.
amusez34 is offline   Reply With Quote