View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 12:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Juan@Fontana
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z32
Juan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond repute

the issue you described at the beginning sounds like a Master cylinder starting to fail, (the whole loosing pressure little by little) I would highly recommend talking to Seb or Jonathan about it, they will take care of it. those guys are real stand up and always back up the parts they sell. from my experience you are not supposed to press in the clutch pedal while the transmission is removed from the car because it'll hyper extend the CSC and ruin it. I can't speak for the SZ kit since we have never had any issues with it but I'm sure Seb will have more details for you on the subject.

-Juan
Juan@Fontana is offline   Reply With Quote