View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 10:12 AM   #1856 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Did you find out about shipping a hood to PR?
Well bro... I have a new plan soo the hood have to wait for now... but the same is happen the damn shipping is killing me... Im thinking on change my front bumper... Im ok with the price for the bumper but the shipping to PR cost me almost the same as the front bumper Im searching now shipping price more than the bumper price hahahahha!! I let you know... if I can find a good deal well im going to ended with a Fly 1 Motorsport custom front splitter to finish my exterior look for now... If you are interested in my front lip (if I buy the new bumper) let me know