View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 06:56 AM   #24 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
u mean like greasy sweaty ugly doods coming up to me telling me they luv my car?

i suddenly become ESL
or your neighbor coming by to see how 'smooth and shiny' it is... by touching itwith his greasy hands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_J View Post
When I drove my Beamer, no one admired it because there's too many of them! Once I bought my Z, get complimented at gas stations and on the road haha Also a lot of stares wherever I go. (DRL also helps the attention cause of the brightness haha)
LOL how awkward right? i've honestly seen more maserati's than 370's this winter on the road.

on a mini day-trip when i was stopping for breakfast this guy with his 3 year old in a g37 was talking to me about how his dad got the 370 and gave him the g37. apparently he needed 4 seats... i told him about the child anchor in the hatch and that his wife could probably fit in the trunk. problem solved.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote