View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 04:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Whadda ya mean? I'm the coolest person with or without the Z!

Many good stories but I'll share one. Parked in a Waikiki lot, then walked to the parking lot pay machine just two stalls away to get the receipt to put on my dash. 2, 20 something year old, US female tourists walked up to my car, stood by it and one told the other, "OMG I love this car", her friend was taking out her cell phone out to take a picture of her with my car. They didn't know I was the owner standing almost right next to them, so I replied "thank you".

This kind of startled them and the girl who made original comment then said "I can't believe I just said that so loud". I smiled and said "thank you" again and told her to feel free & take a picture with the car.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote