View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 04:32 PM   #790 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

I'm sorry but that stamp you show as proof means nothing. It even says "return to sender" on it. The post office doesn't deliver empty packages. They send them back to the shipper. Oh and you just lied like five times in that post.
Really? Where's it say that? My post office stamped it 3 times saying they got it without contents. Wtf more do you want? And how or why would I know what he paid for insurance. Do you want to call my local post office? The post master general Tom I believe will know this well as he told me that's what that stamp means when I showed him the box. Again you don't believe me but yet I'm providing all the proof you need. You want me to go there with a video camera and have him explain it to you on video?