View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 04:21 PM   #787 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBoneStck View Post
Well Scott at least everyone knows now I am a honest thief and liar. If there is such a thing. I sent Sean both tracking numbers and if your communication with him is anything like it has been with me and reading post on here today I feel really bad for Shawn. I have been telling you this since you freaked out about shawn taking care of the issue. But, I can see you still blame me for that..
Jesus Christ it's Shawn! Who doesn't read here?

I called you first day about the mani! You know this! You agreed to that!!! Now after I called you a liar! Same day I sent you texts. You agreed to that and said thank you to me! You only started this when you found out I was mad someone I pay for stuff sent you my stuff without payment. And only then did you start the return process when I was pissed! It's been several days now and stuff slowly been coming in! I still don't have it all yet but here you are wanting a full refund from me! You'll get it and from the get go I said you get it! But ONLY when you return it all!

Again I'm still being a nice guy. You have the option as of now to keep the ported parts. PayPal is still waiting on you to return all my stuff. When the mani and plates get here you can cancel the claim so I can refund or we'll both call PayPal and they'll refund for what you have. I again will not be buying your original m370. I'm sending that back to you or to Shawn. If Shawn wants it he can buy it off of you. Are original agreement still stands as it always has. You get a partial refund for the amount I already quoted you. No more, no less.

Last edited by synolimit; 03-10-2015 at 04:23 PM.