View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 03:59 PM   #775 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Synergy View Post
Wrong again. Called him before all of this. I'll screen shot call log. And does email and PM's stop working here? We already established he had my number and talked to me via phone call and text message!

In a normal business someone that answered the phone doesn't speak for everyone especially when that someone selling my stuff without collecting money. You say sorry he's not here I'll take a message. Can you agree that's the correct solution? Not take just your cut and send stuff without proper payment or collateral or letting me know!
Anyone that answers a phone, email, whatever, for a business is the face of the business. It's what your customers see, experience, speak to. The sure as **** represent your business. Whether it's yours or one that you're partnering with or being a middle-man to.