View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 03:57 PM   #774 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
You don't have to we already found one his name is Shawn. Although you may need to find one to continue doing stuff for yourself.
If he buys me out and all my parts go for it! I have no issue with that! Even from the get go I said the TB porter was maxbore! Go to him if you don't need a core exchange and your car can be down for a week or two! But shawn and Max bore have deals worked out with me. Are they going to give you guys the same deal? Probably not. Pay more, I don't care. I only did this to pass savings onto you guys and to do the dyno work and such to show results! I'm fine being done with this drama.