View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 02:55 PM   #726 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Seriously. How dense are you? The one guy who can get you your money back and you just insult him and bad mouth him on here. And don't read his posts. You crack me up, Scott.

#nursenecktattuesday
As the first thing I said, PayPal and I want all my stuff back. I don't want him as a customer. He can gladly have it all back. Just refuses to do anything.

And I'll insult a liar and manipulator all day if I feel wronged. He started this and wanted to go here and wouldn't take the normal core return fee that EVERYONE gets so here we are. But again I told him he'd only get the refund if I get everything. It's been over a week and a week to still go. Sorry if I'm not a ray of sunshine towards him. So far he's only lied about 3 times yet I'm still the bad guy haha.