View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 01:58 PM   #705 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

he said she said... rule #1, customer is always right. rule #2, you can't talk back to a customer. rule #3, you can't insult a customer. rule #4, read rules 1-3, until they are embedded in your brain.

to bicker over this on a public forum where everything can be seen is just stupid. you may say you're not running a "business," but you are. if you wanted to threaten him and call him names, wouldn't it been better to do that over the phone so there is no proof? i'm trying to understand the logic behind all this but i honestly can't.

replying on here and insulting people will surely not benefit you any way possible. all you are doing is creating doubt for people who would want future "business" with you. also, if you say you don't care what people think and that you don't want their "business," then just close down your operation and don't offer your services any longer.

i'm not taking sides with either bone or you, i'm simply just pointing out the obvious. both of you seem like little kids on a playground instead of grown *** men. deal with it like human beings. see where each other is coming from and come to a mutual solution. it can't be that hard, can it?

if all else fails put on gloves and go in the ring.

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq