View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 01:42 PM   #692 (permalink)
NeverBoneStck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2008 G37 S
NeverBoneStck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Synergy View Post
Shawn thought he was doing it right. He and I already talked this out. Blaise's just been going back and forth with me only for several days. I would not have shipped two parts to a customer without either 1. Payment or 2. Return what you have first. That's just me, obviously not Shawn. Shawn doesn't have money tied into this, I do, hence why I'm pissed. Now Blaine has all my parts, half core returns, and wants full refund keeping everything! Not gonna happen.

As for phone calls I already mentioned this, I want it all on paper to show PayPal. And I already called him twice!!!!! Once to offer him advice about doing washers for the original m370 with missing cylinder and he said that was fine! But then he called Shawn to get him to send him my upper and my lower that Shawn agreed too and I didn't know about it. I also TEXTED Blaine pics of his m370 he sent me so he could see what it looked like to confirm his was missing a cylinder. I also called him AGAIN when I found out Shawn shipped him my upper and lower and Blaine didn't pay full amount or return my m370 yet. He has my phone number THREE TIMES!!!!! Anyone want to see a screen shot of our text message from a week ago??.???
Correct. U called me after you found out Shawn was handling the situation which you did not approve of. So yes I did talk to you and yes I did text you. But Shawn had a better and more reasonable solution for me. He also has all the parts and plates for both M370 mani.